- We have three seasons in Goa; rates vary depending on the time of year and duration of stay.
- Monsoon Season - 2nd May – 30th September
- The Festive Season - 20th December - 6th January
- The High Season - 1st October - 19th December AND 7th January - 1st May
- We require a minimum 2-night stay except in Festive Season where we necessitate a 5-night stay, which incorporates either Christmas or New Years' Eve.
- Check-out time is 12 noon. Check-in time is 2 pm.
- We can offer attractive rates for the booking of all three rooms or long stays.
- Kindly refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Contact Person - Helene Menezes
The Secret Garden, Estrelas e Sinos, Pequeno Morod,
Saligao, Bardez Goa 403511 India
Where In The World Are We?
We are conveniently situated in North Goa. There are no signposts to The Secret Garden Goa. This is deliberate to maintain privacy. We are more than happy to send our trusty local taxi driver to pick you up, as finding us can be tricky.
We are located approximately, by car:
- 60 minutes from Dabolim airport
- 20 minutes from Thivim station
- 20 minutes from Panjim and the Latin Quarter
- 30 minutes from Old Goa
- 10 minutes from Calangute beach
- 05 minutes from MOG – art space
- A stones throw from Mae De Dues Church